You have the right to file suit when employment and labor laws are violated and the aftermath is detrimental to your well-being. The Hartford attorneys of the Law Office of Barbara J. Collins are aggressive advocates for clients seeking representation. With more than 20 years of industry experience, we have the skill needed to pursue justice in court or at the negotiation table.
Our lawyers have in-depth understanding of Connecticut and federal labor and employment laws, including:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Law of 1964
- Equal Pay Act (EPA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Connecticut Municipal Employee Relations Act
- Connecticut State Employee Relations Act
And we use our knowledge to clients' advantage in order to build strong cases on their behalf. We are dedicated to your cause and work tirelessly to ensure we consistently produce the best possible results.
We provide assertive representation to employment and labor law clients who need strong counsel by their side for issues involving:
- Collective bargaining
- Unfair labor practices
- Union avoidance
- Background investigations
- Reviews of employee handbooks and manuals
- OSHA compliance
- Wage and hour law compliance issues
- We protect your best interests in mediation and arbitration sessions, during courtroom proceedings, or in appellate court hearings.
Reach out to our Hartford, Connecticut lawyers
Contact our office online or at 860-570-4627 to speak to a diligent Connecticut labor lawyer.
To discuss your labor and employment matters with an attorney from our firm, call 860-570-4627 or contact us online.